Dark Horse Wide- 12'6" x 29" x 5" x 286L
International SUP races are often held in flat water conditions. these boards are designed specifically for this purpose. This range is a direct result of meticulous testing and team rider feedback. If you're looking to set records look no further than the Dark Horse flat water Race series.
The Dark Horse race series is the thouroughbred race machine, it's built for going fast. The sharp piercing bow and soft entry rails are designed to displace water efficiently with the least amount of friction. The wide tail and optimised rocker line is designed to allow water to release smoothly off the rail to minimise the wake. The narrow Dark Horse series shapes have the speed and glide that will allow you to break away from the pack or beat your personal records when going for long training paddles
12'6" Dark Horse Wide
- Always rinse your board with freshwater after use.
- Do not leave your board in direct sunlight or hot conditions with no ventilation as blistering or warping may occur.
- Avoid dragging or leaning your board on hard surfaces.
- Do not ride up onto the sand or rocks.
- Do not leave your board inside a vehicle in sunlight for extended periods.